Sunday, February 3, 2013

Shelby Gates: What's My Name?

Who am I? Why am I here?



The most important thing that you should know is that I am not an...I. I'm actually a we.

Confused yet?

Excellent!

Shelby Gates is actually a pseudonym for bestselling romance writer Liz Appel and bestselling mystery writer Jeff Shelby.

So I'm a We!

Why do we write together? Well, One Last Chance started out as a way for us to fictionalize what happened to us in real life. Are some of the details in One Last Chance true? Perhaps. :) Anyway, we had so much fun writing One Last Chance that we wrote Second Chance. And that was so much fun that we're working on a third novel. Can you tell? We really like writing together.

Anyway, we hope you've enjoyed reading our books as much as we've enjoyed writing them. And we hope you decide to follow us here or on Facebook or on Twitter -- we'll share book release info but we'd also like to share some of the real stories that brought us back together and got us writing as a team in the first place.


No comments:

Post a Comment